Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BOredDom...

lets start with 6.54am..
at 6.54am i woke up... go toilet.. brush teeth
drank milo and get dressed up..
then zip my bag and take water bottle and RUMBLE!!
start journey at 7.10 reached school 7.25am.. :D
not late!! woohoo!! haaahahaa
first 2 periods! physic!
nxt period modern math(replacement) yay
recess...
had rm1 white rice with an egg and curry chicken with total of rm2 xD
after that fren gave me some french fries..
CRANG!!~~~ CLIInGgg!!~~~ thers the bell!
go up the class and its 2 period of add math! fuyoh!
and i sit like without bones till teacher said me...
*u both cant u sit properly??... Raymuelio, u got no bones is it?* lol me and my fren was like laughing... the teacher never see wat my bones can DO!!
U WANT TO SEE?? DREAM ON!! UNLESS GOT ANY BENEFITS XD haha
then its english!! boring boring..
then chemistry!! our trainee teacher gtg 2morrow d...
so she gave us some presents as farewell..
BYE!1 T_T !!! we will miss YOU!! hahaaha
tooks pics pics but i dun hv it yet..
then sayonara!! sch ends!!
blablablabla...
later got tuition!
CONCLUSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment