Saturday, January 31, 2009

GurNeY NiGhT


well well well, i still din even touched my homework and i still go out and lepak lepak lepak!!
soo woke up at 11 30..bathe, put on clothes and pants after tat get my money then set my hair..
finally get on my shoes and start going!
reach gurney around 1 30pm and as usual our lepaking place mega Q..
bumped into PaulTain and just hi and chat for awhile
then my frens reached Jeremy & Aaron then we started plying pool..
then Kevin called me said that he wan come...yipee for us ! more ppl
then Winson along with Ezra & Ernest arrived..
Ernest join us...we start plying more and more pool..
then Ken arrived with his simple casual wear xD..
and tat means! more and more pool!!
then Kevin reached! soo fast and fun..can walk to gurney in 5 mins nia..
so we opened 2 tables..
then this Ezra keep bugging us to faster finish up the game...so that we can go strike..he's dota freakO!! but we dun care bout him hehe..
we went A&W to eat...only Jeremy,Aaron&Ernest eat..the rest of us just look at them eat and steal their fries xD after eating we walked to strike ll then we started playing..
then Darien & Jon came...then 3 of us play left 4 dead...
then Jeremy,Aaron,Ken went back gurney first..
then we play till 8pm , me,Darien,Jon went back to gurney for dinner..
after dinner meet up wif the 3 of them at pastamania..
then Darien and Jon gtg to netcity..
Waalau!! they ate 2 bottles of cheese powder!!
then the bills came..OMG! 3 ppls eat only Rm62! Soo Ripped Off!!
And we start play pool again!! woohoo!!
tis time i play 1v1 with Jeremy seriously..
i win him! yipee!!
3-1
skip few parts... lazy blog...
i and Jeremy sitting at those sofa in mega Q chatting around 10.30pm till 11pm..
im waiting for my parents to fetch me then he is waiting for Aaron & Ken return from strike..
Our timing soo chun...my parents called me then his fren called him 2.. same timing..so we go our own ways...
TATA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment